chool uniform is compulsory for pupils in Reception to Y6 (Nursery children do not have to wear a uniform to access the free funding).
- A royalblue jumper or cardigan (this can be with or without the school’s logo on it)
- A pale blue polo shirt or pale blue collared shirt (ties are available for key stage two pupils)
- Greyor blacktrousers/skirts/dresses
- Grey or blacktights with skirts and dresses
- Pale bluegingham summer dresses for the girls in summer
- Grey or black shorts for boys in summer.
We STRONGLYrecommend that you put your child’s name in their uniform and talk to them about how to be responsible for it.Footwear should be blacksafe, weather appropriate and sensible. High heels and back-less shoes are NOTpermitted for safety reasons.
You can no longer purchase school uniform from the school office.
Our new official supplier is:
T: 01422 348273
Monday 9.30 – 5.00pm
Tuesday 9.30 – 5.00pm
Wednesday 9.30 – 5.00pm
Thursday 9.30 – 5.00pm
Friday 9.30 – 5.00pm
Saturday 9.30 – 5.00pm